trueChart Roadshow CH – Effective Reports and Dashboards – The Right KPIs, Properly Displayed
November 7 @ 8:30 - 11:00
Getting Results with Effective Reports and Dashboards – The Right KPIs, Properly Designed and Displayed
Free Breakfast Seminar for FP&A Professionals:
- Selecting and Implementing the Right KPIs
- Designing Reports for Better Comprehension
- Fully Leveraging Your Existing BI and Analytics Tools
Join fellow CFOs, Finance Leaders, FP&A Professionals, BI Consultants and Data Analysts for a free event that will change and improve the way you think about KPIs, Data Analytics and Financial Reporting.We’ve put together a team of international experts that will present a variety of topics focused on improving the way organizations approach the challenge of defining, monitoring and improve their performance in today’s fast-paced business environment.
08:30 – Registration | Coffee, Tea & Refreshments | Networking | Welome
09:00 – Speaker 1 – Bernie Smith (details below)
09:30 – Speaker 2 – Dr. Jürgen Faisst (details below)
10:00 – Speaker 3 – Ralph Ginzinger (details below)
10:30 – Q&A | Coffee, Tea & Refreshments | Refreshments | Networking
11:00 – Event End
Speaker 1 – Bernie Smith, Founder, Made to Measure KPIs
The Resulted-Orientated KPI System (ROKS)
Learn how to avoid the pitfalls and hazards resulting from poorly designed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). See how the Results-Orientated KPI System (ROKS) can save you time and effort, and help you create the right measures to achieve your desired results.
Speaker 2 – Dr. Juergen Faisst, Managing Partner, IBCS Institute
Semantic Notation for Better Report Comprehension
Learn how organizations like SAP, Coca-Cola, Swiss Post and Philips benefit from the semantic design of their reports and dashboards. See how applying the free-to-use International Business Communication Standards (IBCS) results in faster report creation, greater comprehension, and better decision-making across the organization.
Speaker 3 – Ralph Ginzinger, Chief Operating Officer, HICO Switzerland
Client Stories: ROKS + IBCS + trueChart + Your BI Platform = SUCCESS
Learn how to use your current BI tools (Qlik, PowerBI, Excel, Jedox or any platform with an open API), together with trueChart, to enable ROKS and IBCS best practices and create high-performance dashboards, analytics and data visualizations that empower your business. Hear real-life client SUCCESS stories on how ROKS, IBCS, trueChart and your preferred BI platform come together to form an integrated, enterprise-class business solution to stay ahead of the competition in today’s fast-paced, digital business environment.
Organizer – Michael Fritz, VP Global Alliances, www.truechart.com
NL Host Partner: DDC Group
Insights You’ll Gain From Attending:
- Understand and map the strategies needed to track and achieve your business goals
- Select and design the most effective Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to monitor progress and results
- Report progress to plan, and predict results more efficiently, while course corrections are still possible.
- Facilitate better company-wide understanding of reports and key messages
- Enable informed decision-making across your organization
- Provide maximum value and customer satisfaction to all report consumers
- Leverage proven best practices to improve productivity and efficiency, and reduce current reporting costs and effort.
- Harness the hidden knowledge buried in you segmented corporate big datasets
- Maximize the investment in your existing analytics tools (Qlik, PowerBI, Excel, Jedox, or any platform with an open API).
- Reduce operational risks with faster, better understanding of what’s happening across your business